Saturday, December 10, 2011

money lover

Money is important but money isn't everything. people murder for money, marry for money, it destroys families and individuals and so on, it's so sad that money consumes people and is pretty much the root of all their problems. 
People are greedy and use money to show off their status and what they have, what's the point of doing that..when you die all those material things aren't going to go to heaven or hell with you..sooner or later people will forget your status in life and sooner or later you'll be completely forgotten, all that effort you put into trying to impress people and feel good about yourself will be wasted. 
Why do people try so hard to impress people they don't even care about, people will only like you for what you have and not who you are, wouldn't it be better to cherish the people around you who like you for who you are?
Corrupt politicians, the government in my opinion I think that they are the greediest of them all, stealing the money from hardworking people who work hard to support their families then calling it "taxes", they put themselves before their country and they act as if they are saving the country but really, nothings changed, there's still so many problems in each country, I wish there was someone who could make a difference that mattered in the world.

Well that's me trying to write a serious blog post, it sure is hard, that's just my own opinion, I know a lot of people think differently, after all everyone has different values.

Anywho on a different note, I've been getting up to nothing productive lately, spending my free days reading manga, watching anime (haha yep I'm such a nerd), finding books to read, baking, going for walks, hanging out with friends, there really isn't much to do in NZ, started counting down the days until I finally go to Singapore again....64 days to go...buuuut before that, there's still 48 days until Parachute, 44 days until Chinese New Year, 31 days until my older brothers wedding, 22 days until New Years Day, 15 days until Christmas (which I'm not really looking forward to as I'll probly end up a roly poly ball after trying to lose weight so I can eat more in Singapore) 

Looking for volunteer work as well! Hopefully work where it will help the needy and not the greedy oh oh and Sophie got me these candies yesterday tehehe, they're miniature ones! My fave was actually the coffee bean one but I ended up giving it to my parents since they are coffee addicts, second fav was the strawberry ones that were like m&ms, at first I didn't wanna eat them coz they were too cute but Sophie made me eat them so I decided to have one of each but was just so yummy I couldn't control myself and ate all of them throughout the day :( at least I still have the cute little boxes hehe, I dislike eating cute foods, it makes me happy yet sad, I still have the easter bunny Sophie gave me this year and all the Hello Kitty candies my brother fiance buys me, there was also a time I had these gummy HK lollies that my friend bought me back from SG when I was in year 9 which is over 2 years ago and left it on my shelves to admire and had to throw them away when cleaning out my room this year T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment