Wednesday, November 30, 2011

i ruined santa

been doing nothing much lately, getting random errands done here and there :D crossing off my to-do list heh heh heh feels good getting things accomplished.

i had a week of playing sims 2 last week and i can't go on anymore..it's too complicated, so much going on at once on the game and I can't keep track of everything Q_Q i guess i'll just stick to sims social :D

speaking of sims social such good items came out last week hahaha made me so happy -.- ikr i'm a loser :P oh wells. Redecorated my sims social home hahaha, such an improvement from when I first started playing. i wonder how much of my time has gone into this game so far :S

i'm quite proud of my designing skills ehehe

went minigolf and hotpot buffet on Sunday, was quite amazed by the buffet. so much fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. i enjoyed watching the octopus shrivel up after putting it in the soup :D and the spicy soup looked like period but i didn't say that outloud since it would've been disturbing to the others (aren't i nice? :D)

the scores from minigolf haha me & rob got 69 hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment