Thursday, November 24, 2011

Simmy sim sim

awww lookie at that, a pic of my younger brother sleeping on the floor..with a huge teddy :D wehehe
we both woke up early to help our older brother move into his new house and we were so tired by the time we finished

my older brothers and his fiance's dog. He's called Luci. A crotch sniffer that one is. Wouldn't stop putting his face in my crotch lol and was wearing a dress that day unfortunately as well

my reward for helping them move house haha Sims2! 
been playing for a total of probably 5hours and I've only made my family and decorated the house lol...still got so many other families to make. oh well..i have months of holidays :D

got my passport today as well! :'D waiting so long for it and the photo doesn't look as bad as it did when I took it. Frizzy hair is gone! muahaha

anywho time to sort out my uni timetable with my friend Q_Q

1 comment: