Sunday, November 20, 2011

is someone getting the best of you

uneven tans once again..summer is heeeere :D hahah my scalp also got sunburnt and its soooo gross when you peel it, its flaky and then got spots. Things with spots freak me out uuugghhh.

Started watching City Hunter this week and already finished it haha omgg best korean drama ever :'D hardly any romance and so much action and suspense.Was going to start watching Athena after but I read somewhere it was the sequel to Iris which I haven't watched yet so have to start off with watching Iris. <-Planned my next week already! :D

i love this song from City Hunter :')

this song came on when something epic happened my heart was like BADUMP

twas the weekend of our church Christmas dinner as well
nyheheh
two little kiddies

oh yeah it was also a friends bday and guess who we were?! lol

went to Mission bay today :D had ice cream with Sophie and then watched the guys play :D
a dozy camwhore pic

me & sophie. no idea what's going on with my hair :(

rob going after james i like this shot :D

that foam ball is $40 from the pharmacy lol and it cost rob his phone when he went to go save it from the water

james could be on baywatch

its sophie and me agaaaaaain :D tehe

No comments:

Post a Comment