Wednesday, November 16, 2011

why aren't men this tough anymore?

so I decided to draw a portrait today.
It's been like 4 years since I last drew a face so gimme a break k? :D ty
the eyes...already looking angry 

omg noses are so hard to draw x_x lips were pretty tricky too..he had such thin lips
as you can see I left the hair to last tehe

and WHAM BAM he was complete.
the person isn't real by the way T_T
he's from dynasty warriors! :D fav playstation game 
below is the pic I used to guide me but I've somehow given him an "I'm angry and disgusted look" 
oh well . I will improve myself :D
who to draw next?! 


oh yes some vain pics of myself. yesterday Sophie and I walked to botany and soaked our feet in the fountain. Feels so good man.. so good & it's free :D and works much better after you've had a long walk
anywho at bot theres this random place that advertisers hair curlers and straightners so I decided to get mine curled since I was going out that night

moi with straight

me with curls! 
Once I grow my hair longer (like up to my ass) I shall get it wavy permanently 
can't wait! 
dunno why the pic came out blue...not so good at camwhoring...yet

oh yes and me putting my shoes back on & looking for a fight haha
my sandal is on the verge of breaking :'( and they're my fave pair

No comments:

Post a Comment