Monday, October 31, 2011

bl0o0o0o0o0d

a fufilling day of studying today! google seems to be helping me more than my lecture slides and textbook hehe
had a doctors appoitment today to figure out whats wrong with my insides and did a blood test x_x never did one before so I wasn't sure if it would be painful or not. Turns out it was about the same as piercing ears! equivalent to that actually since I had the needle inserted into me twice! at first the nurse did my left arm but my vein "escaped" so then she put it into my right arm. Was pretty amazing watching the blood get sucked up with this mini vacuum thing they use. The redness of my blood excites me! hehe a niiiice dark red omnom. Was slightly colder today compared to the AMAZING sunny weekend that just passed. Bro ate all the banana ice cream :'( me sad

No comments:

Post a Comment