Wednesday, November 2, 2011

dream a dream

i think i have a rather strange unconscious, having all sorts of dreams lately. two so far about running away with cute white boys, both different :/ the one i had last night..bad people were after us, so us and another couple decided to run away to new york travelling by bicycle and then on a boat, we had it all planned out before and had the fake passports, changed our looks and slowly withdrew large amounts of cash each day until we escaped. ohh did i mention he was a white boy? i think my subconscious is telling me i like white boys but for now i'm not so sure :/

my friend just showed me this pic..i dunno if it's real or not but this just makes my opinion of typical china people lower...i mean...where's the respect for the store owners...i find this quite disgusting, do these people have no shame at all?

and also with that video of the chinese girl who was run over twice and no-one to help her, people just walking past her (didn't watch the video by the way..couldn't bring myself to watch it), come on where are their morals..some people can be truly disgusting, maybe i was just naive and have been surrounded with caring people my whole life but to think these type of people exist is just such a let down on society.

No comments:

Post a Comment