Sunday, October 30, 2011

Has It Always Been Like This?

the rugby world cup ended last week! how exciting it was! went to kelly's house to watch it and bought Domo along too! 
Isaac was hogging all the Domo :((
recently made a "Domo the Explorer" album on facebook where Domo does random things My fav is when he's playing the piano :D 

back to the world cup~~~
the first 34 minutes was a good 34 minutes since my favourite player was playing ..
aaaaand then as fate would have it he injured his leg! D:
it was quite disgusting watching his leg bend the other way but after they replayed it a couple of times it looked pretty funny xD
after that I lost all interest in what was happening in the game since there was no more eye candy T_T

(woah i just got this weird feeling like I felt my head was floating)

anyways! in the end NZ won! hiphip hooray (read all the enthusiasm!)
was more enthusiastic the next day!
parade for the All Blacks in the city!
ahhh~~~got to see my fave player and he stopped in front of where I was for a beautiful three minutes AND the whole time I thought I was taking a video it wasn't recording!
WAI MAMA WAAAAAI


ribbooooons

i should've made a sign! D:

took a ferry on the way home and saw a cruise ship on the waaaaay :D

ok i shall try to do some more study now! suprisingly i haven't been addicted to facebook during this study period.
the weathers getting so beautiful lately! can't wait until exams are over and then we can all play in the sun! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment