Friday, September 16, 2011

ughhh i really don't understand my dad sometimes he's so difficult most of the time i just choose to ignore him nowadays..if he has a bad day at work he'll come home all angry and take it out on whoever's home and just yell/nags/boss them around..i should pray for his short temper..he made me so ....

i dunno....this meme expresses it i guess

yesterday i told him i'm already not going to uni coz i can listen to the lectures online (save money & time & don't wanna go out in this windy weather, sneezing so much lately x.x) then he comes home from work jus then and asks why i'm not at uni.. i tell him i already told you yesterday and he asks me again angrily and i say the same thing again but louder and then he goes WHY YOU SHOUT AT ME IM NOT IN A GOOD MOOD.....wth just roll my eyes & continue with my work..why all the males in this household like to cause trouble all the time siiighh i want to go uni now \-.-/



No comments:

Post a Comment