Friday, September 16, 2011

ho maaaai

ok so this is already my third blogpost for today (seeee told you i missed blogging :P)...i've been stuck on my laptop all day procrastinating writing my essay ...introduction is done :') and nothing else will probly get done until tomolo...yup...i feel socially deprived after staying home all day, txting and whatsapp does no justice, no worries though...i have youth group tonight yay! 

ok i have aloooot of random photos 

homg durian cupcakes mel made me for my birthday :') they have such a beautiful shape! how does she do it..

cream puffs i made for church! inside was banana cream hehehe...found out our pastor also loves banana! 

banana split from quirk! new ice cream shop, although their banana ice cream doesn't come close to the one in town 

a very angry cake i made....for my dads birthday this year lol

hehe i only took this pic coz i love the colour combo minus my fat thighs..speaking of fat..i downloaded this app on my phone called daily workout and there's one for each part of your body so i got the butt, leg, ab and arm..and omg the ab one hurts so much..after one minute i die...the pain is intenese....i have very low pain tolerance -.-

 
ok so i have a 50bux voucher for botany town centre but the sad thing is i can never find anything that captures my eye in botany to spend money on until i saw this real pretty bag...so sad the price is $160 and its not even a popular brand, can't afford even with my voucher T_T one day it will go on sale..and one day it shall be mine *mini evil laughs* 

ok..so the other day i was making french toast and being careless because i can am, i just dumped the toast in the hot pan..needless to say the oil splashed everywhere mainly getting a lot of small droplets on my right arm =.= so small yet so painful :'( and today i got a sudden itch on my upper right arm..without thinking i just scratched it in fast motion n bam! the burnt skin peeled off & even though it was so tiny it hurt like a *****..so now it is like this and before when i was showering i avoided getting water on it coz water made it hurt even more omgosh whyyyyy...anyhow i didn't wash my right arm today so beware *snickers*

polka dotted my nails long time ago already haha, was my first time and did it with the dotting tool although it still came out quite ugly..anywho i shall get better! gonna do my nails again after blogging..had one from chinaglaze on before called snowglobe but got so bored at uni i scratched all the glitter off =.= and now it looks like snake skin D:



ok so one of my friends moved to australia at the beginning of this year and this is how we keep in touch lol, through the power of this video chat thing called oovoo..i think its way better than skype..simple and straight-foward..haha below is one of our whatsapp convos i think my awkward moment joke was funniest of all....can you guess?? it's the first one lol ..it has not happened to me before! maybe when i was a baby though? :D


i very much enjoy this photo! how creative it is :L my red polaroid camera my friends got me for my 20th :) if you don't notice it there's a person inbetween me & my friend haha i didn't even realise until someone said lol . my mirror needs cleaning /-.-\


ok so everytime something or someone bugs me this image comes up in my mind haha and then it stops me getting angry! haha! works like a charm ;) this lady makes my day i must say :L

ok so thats some random photos from the past month lol going beyond that is too far to remember 

before i forget i want to show off my interior designing skills hehe

played a lot of sims social in the mid-sem break and this is the result of two weeks into the game..i'm not as addicted anymore xD

ok i'm finally getting off blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment