Saturday, September 17, 2011

omg i think i'm a natural beat boxer...yesterday night i randomly decided to beat box to my dog and hooo my gosh i sounded goooood D: is this my calling? is it? oh gimme a siiiiign~~~~ lol just kidding but yeaaah its enjoyable too lol letting out my stress via beat boxing :\

lol i thought i read that being born in winter decreases the risk of mental health disorders but when i read over it again it said increases instead of decreases :\ haiiiiiiz

woke up eaaaarly this morning haha well not really, 9am wake up la, stay in bed for another hour scrolling through my txts messages..threaded messaging is so handy :))) read through my txt and whatsapp convos , they make me lol, i must say i have the most amusing random conversations hahaha i enjoy this one from a friend

me: now why would i have kumura if i don't even have a potato?
friend: coz you might be tangata  whenua

if you don't live in nz you probably wont get this lol maori people eat a lot of kumura and potatoes and tangata whenua is the maori term for.....maori's? lol yeah its totally random

i guess i should continue with my essay now :(( i'm so stuck for what to write

No comments:

Post a Comment