Friday, September 16, 2011

laoshi hao

laoshi hao...just something random i remembered from my two weeks in chinese class xD.i think i had a dream last night where i fluently spoke mandarin lol thats happened before but instead i was playing the keyboard in church service & i can't even play lol

status is....currently procrastinating..it's only 11:11am and i've already had lunch zzzz thinking of having dessert soon too humm banana yoghurt or a real banana?! :O bananas are life. skipped uni today...only 2hrs of classes which are recorded so why bother :D time to start the weekend early! mehehe but...i gotta do that stupid essay x.x *opens bucket with durian wafers to have a sniff* they bring such happy tears to my eyes :') i don't get why people don't like the smell of durians..it's better than smelling a rotting animal or smelly socks or my brothers fart to be honest 

cleaned my room the other day....and put in a preeety good effort in it as well i must say

this is before ( i can't believe i lived like an animal these past few months /-.-\
i fail at taking panaramamamamamam whatever it's called photos boohoo

and....

this is after lol...after 10hours to be more specific 
suprisingly i only had one medium sized bag of rubbish compared to my usual one big garbage bag ..lol my dad always looks at me suspiciously when i take out trash from the room like "what are you hiding in there? getting rid of the evidence etc." =.=

ok i shall start my essay! lies...im going to have dessert, shower, read some blogs then i will start my essay :D
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment