Tuesday, September 20, 2011

everyday i try to look my best, even though inside i'm such a mess

i am enjoying poo analogys at the moment!
me and my friend use a couple such as "releasing the hostages, depositing the money in the bank, dropping the kids off at the pool and putting a second batch of cookies in the oven" lol. just makes life so much more amusing...althouugh...my life is pretty amusing already xP

accomplished ABSOLUTELY NOThiNG TODAaAAY! will study later :'(

THE PAST WAS BOUGHT UP TODAY SIGH . i get over it then someone brings it up and i get all confused again...am i over it...i dunno...i thought i was and then someone brings the subject up and you just dunno what you think anymore..

and then i read this post i wrote on tumblr a few months ago ..and it just reminds how blessed I am...time to quit complaining!


I have to say these past two months have been like a freaking emotional roller coaster, always worrying, hoping, heart beating fast, laughing one minute and crying the next.
I used to barely cry and just laugh all the time and now it’s like everything just came at once and bombarded my emotions, from when my grandpa passed away and i couldn’t go to his funeral in singapore, when rachel left nz and when the relationship between us just wasn’t working out…i thought i could just “smile” everything off and just make jokes about random things..but i was only fooling myself, when i got home i would ball my eyes out
PTL for the epiphany God gave me in the shower today! I was just standing there soaking in the hot water for ages when I finally clicked..despite what has happened in the past two months all these things seemed to happen for a reason, i realised the mistakes i had made and to make sure that those mistakes wouldn’t be made again, i also feel i’ve grown into become a stronger person (emotionally not physically ofc —) and most of all i love God more than I ever have right now, when you’re at your lowest point you just realise all the amazing blessings you have, the fact that you have your health, a great family and such good friends AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME :)



moving on! as i should! hmm what did i accomplish today? NOTHING! nothing is correct..days not over! hopefully i'll accomplish something soon....haaa...sure....
so i went into uni early again..but this time it was for a much better reason....JOJO'S GRADUATION!! :D WEEHEHEHE! the sun shone for beautiful jojo's graduation PTL although it was so windy aiyooo. anywho we took photos in an art gallery..i shall put some up if i can get them off co. shes such a professional :') proud of her! after taking photos we went to eat at neighbours cafe and was mind blown at the way you order your food :O mind = blown.


each dish has these little cards next to it and you bring it up to the cashier to order and pay for it! how cute!
ended up getting dumplings in beef soup, i just like it coz of the pickled veges in it hehehehe

so after lunch i was supposed to go to class while jojo and rm went to the ceremony....but i didnt /=.=\ . saw sophie and went for a walk with her hehe. then to home i went! where there was an old asian guy sitting behind me on the bus and started snoring haha made me giggle. my ipod ran out of battery earlier so i had to go through the whole bus ride without music T_T first world problems these days! sigh! anywho white gangster boy came on the bus and played his music out loud although it wasn't good music T_T
bus ride wasn't so bad in the end..txtd the whole time having an amusing conversation lol
in context to the asian man snoring i tell my friend:
 lol the asian man behind me is snoring and he just snorted
friend: lol the man. doesn't give a crap what the rest of the world thinks
me: a fearless creature from the depths of asia
friend:a mythical beast
me: awakening from his slumber
friend: all flee before him in abject terror
me: the end. fin.

hahah yes yes it sounds lame now but it was amusing at the time! :D
time to study.....hummmm ...
bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment