Monday, September 19, 2011

you met me during a very weird point in my life

currently sitting in ic2 couches blogging from my phone coz i can't find a free computer (more like i can't be bothered heh). Anyway over half the people on the couches are couples t=.=t and the one on the couch beside me just made out and seriously no one wants to see it =.= unless there's some creep in the corner that gets turned on by it. Anywho got me thinking im gonna die alone *forever alooone. ok thats a bit of an exaggeration. I've had no interest in anybody since my last relationship which was.....i dunno...couple months ago?..ahh look at me getting all sentimental now. Ugh i'm so tired, been at uni for too long already, my uni days are normally 4 hours max lol. This morning I woke up all prepared to go into uni earlier to hand in my essay. This whole time I was thinking it had to be handed in before 1030 this morning and randomly on the buss I was questioning myself is the hand in time 10 or 1030...why am i only thinking about this now?! so I txted my friend in class and he said it was 10 =.= shit...I was in agony the whole time on the bus hoping the bus would make it to uni by 10 and praise da looord it did!  I even told my friend a while ago it was due at 10 so why the heck did i keep thinking it was 1030? UGH mind games these days. sometime my brain is so retarded.  sighz after getting to uni at 10 I had nothing to do until 2, imagine the extra sleep i could've gotten if i didn't have to hand in my essay so early! crazy lecturer. Listened to lecture recordings up until 11 and steph joined and we began watching youtube lol ended up getting not much study done, especially when I found out my test this week is open book lol yuss. Steph had class at 12 so I did not study yet again and met up with Sophie to do some shopping in the city (the only good thing about uni being in the city) although I refrained from buying anything whilst money flowed out of her like a running tap. After that I finally went to my class at 2 and I must say that would've been one worth skipping. It ended at 3 and now I am currently waiting for my free ride home with Steph and James yay! saved a bus ride wehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment