Wednesday, September 21, 2011

we need each other coz no-ones meant to be alone

lovely night it is mateys?
another night of doing nothing...wanted to study but its impossible to study at home! impossible i say!
surrounded by food. a barking dog *hits dog* haha jokes jokes i would NEVER hit my dog. only figuratively :). found so many other things to do in the house besides study OH DEAR.
learnt some new songs on guitar :') finally making use of it after all these years. makin' mama proud :')
watched some hells kitchen, each season gets more boring its so repetitive! repetitive i say! but still kinda pulls you in to watch it...or was that because i was procrastinating? HUMMM

i changed the parting of my fringe so i decided to camwhore with it :D
don't mind the photos :D

me thick moustache :{D

lol this one looks weird...hmm what kind of look is this

if i were a boy :D

me second moustache :{) i tried to leave it on my upper lip without my hands but it was impossible....impossible i say! ok i have to stop doing that =.=


and a normal one! :) just to make up for the other photos :3

No comments:

Post a Comment