Monday, October 3, 2011

nyehehehe

despite the crappy start to last week i ended up having a veeery enjoyable week tehehe, it was so sunny! skipped a day of uni heha and went to play in the sun. the suuuuun! 

had the beeeest hot chocolate i have ever tasted :') it was from this cafe called st shaky isles and its preeetty close to uni so i can get again soon :'). it comes with a stick of whittakers choc in it and it melts into the milk hehe sooooo damn goooooooood..whittakers is by far the best chocolate :D


i got this "scrambled" eggs on bruschetta lol....i don't think this is scrambled eggs :L hahaha..there's a really really unglam pic of me eating it but i don't dare post it up lol. i have a gorilla expression xD

 so instead i'll post a pic of my friend eating his burger hehe. not like he reads my blog anyway :D

after that we went to walk around the viaduct coz they've got all sorts of new things there ever since the world cup started. felt like a tourist haha :D there were a few yacht's there and i asked my friend what he would name his one if he had one but he didn't know and then asked me what i would name mine and i said..............."sih-men" lololol . has three different meanings haha. so innappropriate XD
after that....if i can remember we had movenpick :') so yummyyyyyy! ended up paying 25bux for carpark. omg heart attack man..why parking costs so much T_T

also watched abducted that week..taylor lautner's face bugs me a lot...it seems squished but people still think he's good looking . meh. i was the only one who enjoyed the movie lol..everyone thought it was lame -.-

skipped uni and went for yumcha today with my mum and older bro. i woke up at 11am coz i couldn't sleep much last night due to our pastor staying the night with us and oh man...he snores...heaps...and my room is directly above the guest room T_T..when i woke up i surfed internet a bit on my phone and then i went to shower..come out of the shower and my older bro is already at the house to pick me up at 11:30..i didn't know that we were having lunch so early..he rushed me outta the house and ended up going yumcha in half my pjs. good thing i changed them last week haha so smell not bad lol. as im blogging this i'm laughing to myself and the cleaners are just looking at me strange :]
 yumyumyumymumymuymumymumyum chicken feeeet! wasn't feeling like chicken feet that morning but my mum was so we got and then i suddenly felt like eating it haha. so delicious :P. i only found out that we have to pay for the tea at yumcha haha cost $1.50..this whole time i thought it was always free -.-
now! drool!

my gosh i can't remember anything else i did last week or in the weekend  since i don't have anymore pics :\
i like blogging so if i forget the memories i can just read my blog tehe and look at yum as food :D

i think its time to study now..learning a whole subject from scratch coz i haven't been paying attention in this class and have an assignment due next week for it T_T 

No comments:

Post a Comment