Tuesday, October 11, 2011

lets get fat and roll to our destinatioooooons

hahaha i read the other day that crazy people are more likely to make interesting bloggers. is me blog interestiiiiing? :D :D :D

had my first bagel last week hurhurhur , what a pleasant experience that was ..not. I wasn't expecting the bagel to be so hard :O ooo and today i saw mini bagel :3 cute cute ! i love those little butter packagings! so tiny, so cute, i'd eat that by itself aaaanyday

 OOOOOOOH. THIS THING. DEEP FRIED POTATO MOCHI WITH SWEET SAUCE AND BUTTER OMGOSH. I WENT TO HEAVEN EATING THIS. ITS LIKE .... ONE OF THE BEST THINGS I'VE TASTED IN MY LIFE. RIGHT UP THERE WITH BANANAS AND DURIANS D: D: D:
it's 2 for $5 though so pretty expensive :'( must learn to make!! AH!

my friend drew me the other day! haha! not a very accurate pic! my eyes don't look so mean! or do they?! D: but it was pretty good drawing in 5mins. veddy goooooood ;)

went with steph to the "cloud" today....was okaaaay, not much there -_- why auckland so boring :< but but look at the beauty of a cruise ship! i wish we could go in it and look around! i'd pay a good 5bux to look around in it! it even had elevators in it! OMG! *die* i wanna go on a cruise!!!

wow i didn't blog in over a week :O i don't remember what i accomplished in a week as well T_T hmmm had a bbq on saturday, saw some ghostbusters on the way home and smelt like smoke which i should've showered before i went to bed coz now the smell is on my bed and it's been a few days aaaaaaand i'm currently too busy lazy to change my duvet coverr
duvet is a weird word.
bada!

No comments:

Post a Comment