Monday, November 22, 2010

me sho shad >:(

for the first time ever i failed something :O it makes me feel like i don't deserve anything in life anymore, not gonna cry over it though since it won't change anything. hopefully i'll be happy all over again tomolo yay!

i feel sad like pikachuuuu, changed my msn pik to this. used to be a happy pichu running through grassy fields haha


been doing very random things lately. just finished writing my cv, it was like writing an essay -.- 
going out tomolo to hand them out & watch harry potter  yaaaay~ $10 movie tickets hahahaaa. 
i hope i get a job :O then got moneys for alcohol heheheh. just kidding...maybe....:O

saw this bath robe at cotton on body the other day. it's soo cuuuute =O= terrrdy bears~~~
but then i saw this short black silky one with a pretty flower print and changed my mind bout wanting this one. oh so fickle..

finally got the new pokemon silver game on ds. yaaay~ im so nerdy -O-O-
this is gonna keep me company throughout the holidays hehehe, already up to the second gym
got my new charger today in the post! 
got so excited unwrapping it hehehe

 i got a new doggy :P
he's fruffy and....

 fake! hehehehehahahahaha fooled yaaaa
midget eyed dog. jus like his new owner

 made spaghettii...yes spaghetti is eaten with chopsticks!

 church xmas dinner was also on this weekend. yes yes it's a little early for xmas but oh well
 my food. i was hungry. potatoes are yum
oh yeah i just realised i say to-may-to instead of to-ma-to when sophie pointed it out to me
blueberry nata! i love blueberries, so good for you & yet so yummy
there has not been a time where i have not spilled this drink :(

i have to talk bout my nails! haha
does anyone else have natural french looking nails??
i dunno how i got them but the tips are always so white!
been like that forever :O
haven't seen other people with nails like mine :S
save money on french manicures at least :)
my middle finger is so disgusting bleh. hideous writing bump, should write more gently
also got a second bump from when i cut myself :(

one last piccie to end the post!
i was bored :D
lookie! no makeup. such an oily forehead -.o
ah my skin is so bad in summer :(

see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment