Thursday, November 4, 2010

weehoo!

hehehehahahahheheheheheeeee been free since monday 1st november at 5.30pm! hehehehhehe .
four months of holidays! omggggggg what to do what to doo!!?!?!

been redecorating my room for thew  past two days :) had adam & bhally help me move furniture while chris just played....lol...still on the hunt for wall units ! going to put my hello kitty collection in there lol ....sigh.... hello kitty..

somehow carpet burned my knees :(

fiiiireworks tomolo niiiiiight! weeee!! i love watching them go up into the sky n then boom! =D

my nose seems to be getting thinner lately :O maybe i'm sleeping less on my face ...i remember back in year 9 camp i was sharing a tent with theresa & i was sleeping facedown...in the morning she thought i was dead! hahahhaha ....good tiiimes. i miss camping :(

i want one of these!
wonder if it'll make my nose thinner *_*
can't wait till december! i want an advent calendar this year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment