Tuesday, September 28, 2010

blogging while eating my fave curry and coconut rice mmm! already eaten most of it :P
soooo not good to have dinner late :( not good for health & gain weight quicker like that, but no choice. managed to finish one assignment at uni today. so glad it's a group assignment..takes a shorter time to complete :D ! 2 more to goooooo :)

found ants in my laptop yesterday :O crawling all over my keyboard and then go under the keys! i hope they don't lay eggs and kill my laptop, already gone for so many repairs :( ahhhh i'm so scared for my laptop :(

anywhooo watched despicable me today, alotta people saying it was good so went to watch with Steph & Joey... we weren't expecting many people to go watch it during the time we went but unfortunately....................we totally forgot kids were on holiday so the cinema was packed with little kids -.- . Can't say the movie was hilariously funny, just enough to make me laugh.

i can't blog anymore x_x feel so dead at this time of night, it's been long day. oh! pei is back from china! got such cute presents but i'm too tired to blog about them now T_T ...tomolo tomolo. night nigh xx

No comments:

Post a Comment