Thursday, August 19, 2010

so today i stayed home to study seeing that i only have one class .. may as well have gone to uni.. didn't do any study during the time i could've been at uni -.- . just started and already blogging jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

ended up reading my own blog posts from last year. those times seemed so far away now and i do not even remember most of them somehow... but they seemed like happy times. they sounded cheerful. lol. anyhow the other day i was walking to the bus stop near my house and a chinese man drove past doing the whole 180 degree stare at me. yet again grossed out. so many perverts these days. i mean if it was a young guy that would be normal, but a middle aged man who ALSO had his wife in the car....felt sorry for her. your wife not good enough ?! if my future husband do that i will poke out his eyes ha ha ha! just kidding..maybe :P

oh and a few nights ago i had a dream that i was getting married to a close friend. it wasn't the wedding ceremony or anything important, i was just choosing the flowers for my bouquet. if the person's name wasn't mentioned in the dream i'd have been getting married to some mystery guy ;) which i would have preferred much more because now i see that person i can't stop thinking "ha i was gonna marry you in my dream" and i don't dare to tell him about the dream lol! don't you sometimes think who you'll end up with? like that person could be in front of you or right next to you this very moment and you never know! D:

found a slug in the house the other night too! ever since young i had a fear of slugs, snails, worms, jelly fish etc. slimy things like that :( one time when i was little my dad told me to hold out my hand so being so young and listening to whatever my dad said i did. then he suddenly put a worm onto my hand! so mean! i never listen to what he say after that! i cried so much that day! even my older brother got mad at my dad for doing that to me .awww. well anyway this slug that i found in the house the other day, didn't scare me that much, i think my phobia is getting better, as long as it doesn't touch me i'm fine. but still a bit paranoid when i look at it. anyhow i nicely asked both my brothers to get rid of it for me. one cannot as he says he is busy playing dota, the other so lazy don't want to get off his ass and just tell me to get rid of it myself. kept whining at him but he never budge still so decided to get rid of it once and for all as it was getting closer to my room. who said slugs move slow! they are fricken fast! a few more minutes and it would have reached my room! i didn't want to touch it with my hands so i put a tissue next to it and it crawled onto it and in no time at all! because so fast. carried the tissue carefully to the bin holding sides of the tissue that was furthest <--(is that how you spell?) away from the slug ( the journey to the bin seemed so long and kept wondering if it was going to jump on me and crawl on me) binned the slug and tada! it was gone. then remembered that the slug could crawl out of the bin so i sprinkled some salt on it. someone once told me that salt kills slugs. i felt bad for killing it but i really really didn't want it to crawl back up. sorry slug :( next time stay outdoors ok. going to pester my dad to get rid of the indoor plants. i think thats what bought the slug inside. it wouldn't be the first time , one time my dad found a snail on the staircase. so creepy :/

okay i blogged about a slug. i should get back to studying now . test tomolo T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment