Saturday, August 14, 2010

if you could get plastic surgery where would you get it done?



who wants a nose job?!



ME!
i doooooooooooooooo!





i always feel that i have unwanted mass of crap on my face thanks to my unflattering chubby nose..i don't even smile and it's that wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide ! >:(
me so sad with my ugly nose :( the only thing that ruins such a cutesy wootsy face :L
anyhow....my mum is sooo against it, she's always like
"be happy with what god gave you"
"you should be grateful you even have a nose"

lol yes mum...i am grateful that i have a nose but i just want to alter it a weee little bit..ok maybe a bit more than a wee bit.... glasses don't even stay on my face properly! not that i need glasses but one day in the future i might since....all asians have glasses -0-0-.. so yeah...a nose job would be necessary lol...but maybe 19 is too young for cosmetic surgery? is it? i'm asian . it shouldn't be a problem ..we all get it done sometime in our lives...be gone typical singaporean nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment