Wednesday, July 28, 2010

hello my forgotten blog.
i'm in a dull sleepy mood
assignment due soon which i can't be bothered to do at the moment since it's worth barely any marks *siiigh* uni . you make me want to _____ myself <--hmm what word/s goes there? laptops gone bust . barely two weeks after getting it back >:(
on this laggy old computer which doesn't even have microsoft word 7 so couldn't open any documents >:( >:( >:( me no happy at all!

bruised the side of my thigh from running into a table :( it makes my leg look so ugly, hopefully it's gone by saturday but the pain somehow felt nice. oh dear. i'm turning into an emo . *sigh*

tried on glasses at this cute asian store :D me likey me likey. my favourite ones were these white ones but never took a pik of me wearing them :(
need to improve my skills of taking mirror photos >.< round red glasses. no thanks.

19 in 4 days time D:
birthdays are sooooooo annoying but worth it i guess?? such a hassle to organise something to do but in the end we all have a great time so it should be worth it. i will be aging yet another year. 19 is coming too soon . it's kinda scary. lets hope everything goes well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment