Sunday, May 16, 2010

it's been a while since my last post on my blog. stupid tests and assignments. i need to learn to organise myself. i thought i should contribute a blog post today seeing that i haven't blogged since the beginning of the month.

i've finally turned back to my old happy self :D yay!
i decided to give up on what i wanted and move on with my life. spending everyday thinking why things turned out like this just made me more depressed. now i can relax and just think of happy thoughts :)

.. right after my assignments of course =.=

suppose to finish my accouting assignment tonight but i just can't bring myself to write a memorandum ...it doesn't even sound like a word .. will be here for another 2 hours most likely T_T

...so i better stop blogging :(
will do a food post later, been eating heaps of food, like a bear preparing for hibernation o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment