Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i was reeeaaally suprised when i woke up this morning.. i thought my parents would still be angry at me , but just as i woke up my dad asked me to go car huntingwith him...and so we went XD

he wants me to drive to uni instead of taking the bus..
*sigh* i would prefer the bus to uni because then i can sleep on the bus..
can't sleep while driving can i?..and parking costs $$$$$

one of my dads friends mistook me as the younger child =.="
damn my shortness..
he thought my little brother was older than me..
i hope i get my mummy's youthful looks though..she's late 40's & has the face of a 30 year old.
ahhh...i but i take after my dad :(

i don't think i have much of a choice to not get darker this summer..
UV rays in NZ damn strong..get dark so easily..
sunscreen is soo not working for me..got tan lines from yesterday ,
even though put sunscreen on. D:
gonna walk the dog now heheheeee
he needs a haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment