Wednesday, December 16, 2009

♥ Google Chrome

i fully take back what i said about google chrome being lame!
i love love love!!!!!
♥♥♥
IT LOADED COUNTRY STORY!!! :D :D :D
soo glad my fruits didn't rot ..worth alotta money $$ hehehe

changed my blog skin again.
i'm so fickle.
i think i will keep this one for a while..
until i get bored of it..

ugh..i really really hate dislike people who don't own up to their mistakes!
my dad drove my lil brother's car when he went out this morning to do some stuff for his shop,
then...a truck bumps into his car & leaves HUGE as dent & cuts on the car..
and what does the idiot truck driver do?
FRICKEN DRIVE AWAY
what a D**K
..
so my dad goes after it..but it's already gone
couldn't get the license plate since it was being blocked by the trailer
GRRR! people like that just PEE me off!!
and whats worse..my bro's car just came back from my dads friends place after getting the previous dents out & REPAINTING IT..
now...
HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN!
money doesn't grow on trees idiot driver
some people are so selfish , not thinking about others ..
THEY NEED TO GO TO CHURCH & BECOME BETTER PEOPLE!!!!

ohh yes...calm now..
by the way..
I GOT MY FIRST CAR TOOOOO
:D
it's not posh ..it's not as good as my lil brothers..
but i ♥ iiiiiiiiiit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment