Thursday, November 12, 2009

weeell this morning i fainted for the second time in my whole entire life . what an experience.
got out of bed & suddenly my head began to get so painful & began to get reeeaaall dizzy, eyesight was blurry & had loud ringing in my hears . damn painful . after that dunno what happen & my dad found me lying on the floor...wahh..last time the exact thing happen ..now make me sleepy all day , couldn't focus when studying . gonna have early night tonight .

i dunno why , but when i study random thoughts just come to my mind . when i should be focusing on economics..AHH! i don't even need economics for what i'm doing in uni..why did i have to take such a hard subject. it used to be fun but it isn't anymore T_T..
anyway back to before..when i'm sitting on my ass staring at my books many things pop up in my head like if there is skin lightning cream, the dream i had last night (it had a hot guy!) , the fuss over double eyelids blah blah blah!

i don't see the fuss in double eyelids ..
some people who get them actually look better without them...
i know two people who have had double eyelid surgery & to be honest.
they looked much nicer with their natural eyes..like now..you can soo tell its fake
and when have conversation can't stop looking at their eyelids.
but then again if i put myself in their shoes i may feel different towards double eyelid surgery

Tyra's annoys me in this video..interrupts the pretty asian girl when she's trying to explain her reasons for the double eyelid surgery & goes on about her weave.

i fully agree with the asian girls boyfriend though. she didn't need the surgery , she was already so pretty!

oh yeah. the sun is finally shining! hee! i just realised how dark my legs are compared to the rest of my body :[

really really really
want
need skin lightening cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment