Thursday, November 26, 2009

i looooooooooove successful shopping!!!! ^_^

had my accounting exam this morning.....uhh.....don't wanna say =.='

straight after, went to town with sophie :D shopped heeeeaps, bought heaps of stuff... ahh we wanted to shop more but...shops closed at 7 :( ...everything in NZ close so early!!!! whywhywhyyyyyyyy??

GOT VOUCHER FOR FREE CHEESEBURGER AT MCD'S
(highlight of my day wahaha)

*sigh* i'm too scared to check my bank balance ... don't wanna see that low low figure ..
THIS HOLIDAYS!
i will work my butt off at one of my dads shops!!!!! AHAAAHAAA $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
but really...i wanna work at the lotto store :D
scratchiiiiiies eheheheh
need to get new phone too >.<>
time to change brands..
Sony Ericson? Samsung? LG?

three months of holiday=one and a half months of sleep
DEAR GOD, PLEASE LET AUCKLAND UNI ACCEPT MEEEEEEE
T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment