Sunday, September 13, 2009

exams are finally over! no more until the end of the year!

had an aawwwweeessoommee friday night.
ate dinner at yangtze something..korean >.O.
okay la.
went mission bay. sooo beautiful at night. lights everywhere so colourful & pretty.
all of us busting to pee >.<>
guys so dumb go toilet....not in a toilet.
me & sophie smart. we went in starbucks one ;)
drove around in town after..so beautiful at night too ..especially sky tower.
on motorway...waa pak speed..so fast..but enjoy it..feels nice going fast but dangerous mah

today...went to take photo for uni application at pharmacy..sophie working hehe she take my photo. gosh..need to lose weight...face so fat in photo. make me want to cry..need to exercise..my motivation..my ugly uni application photo..=(

went to momo tea in town with bros & pei
first time there.
had mango pudding milk tea
okay la.
finally watched initial d tonight.
okay la.
...


No comments:

Post a Comment