Friday, August 28, 2009

waaah such a goooood day today. felt like summer =)
got bubble tea during free period..got 3 stamps to go until the next free one ^^
classes weren't bad ...didn't wag art history ^^

after school bro dropped me & pei off at meds...got ice cream..soo hot but niiice
went home & then went out to meet with Sophie again heheheh we walked to bot..stay there for a while then walked back to meds..stayed there for a while..waaaaaah altogether we walked for four hours....better lose weight!
walked around meds....walked past a niiice red car....asians hehe..guy asked me for my name & to go to him...tell him my name then said no thanks ....dunnoo what those random people are like...could be daaangerous.


ahhhh my feet hurt so much T_T

i need money!!!! $.$

No comments:

Post a Comment