Thursday, August 20, 2009

kekeke i'm hooked on Total Eclipse of the Heart from Bonnie Tyler =D
had fuuuuuuun day at school~!
i didn't wag any classes today =D very good very good
........
in classics, only half the class there. everyone sat on the floor while teacher told us about a vase we study hehe reminded me of the old day =P.
sophie joined me in assembly & art history after classics ehehehe we practically spent whole school day together except for stats. we painted in art history while singing, fumes got me hiiiigh
kekekeeee
got EXCELLENCE on my stats internal! ^_^!!! hheheheheheheh
sooooo happy
denise gave me laaate late b'day pressie!!! heheh i LUV!
HK TEE!!!!
.....
kekeke can't stop singing along to bonnie tyler
gonna start accounting internal after dinner ;)
...yay?

No comments:

Post a Comment