Sunday, June 21, 2009

update


.::it is officially bitch season, many people acting like bitches lately::.
*sigh* why must ppl be like that...
....


anywho...

my dad came back from singapore & thailand on friday. yay & boo.


yay for the stuff he bought back for me.


boo for the limited freedom i will have once again.


bought me jeans from victoria beckham's line of jeans. soo pretty

he has good taste suprisingly ^_^



the pocket detail





he also bought me some ed hardy tops





he didn't get me any of that made in china shit :) he's kool like that


my aunty gave me a real pretty watch


good taste runs in the family ^_^



my dad won't give me anything else he got me until my birthday *sigh* still a month & a bit away..but i can wait :)

after getting my gifts went to adams house with sophie. played wii again :) golf is fun

around 8.30 we went to find a place to eat. planned to go neighbours cafe but was closing -.-.

looked for other places to eat. went to welfare in highland park. they closing as well.

went back to meds after. look around for place to eat.

ended up eating at choi's (korean muahahah)

jerry just finished work there & so he eat with us hahaha

after that, went to get bubble tea. took ages -.-

went back to adams house after, on the way he drive round & round the roundabout hahaha it was fun but only did it once.

chris fetch me home later that night hehehehe.

on saturday woke up pretty late, then ate. watched a disc with my cousins wedding photos.

everyone look so handsome & pretty. i wanna go to a wedding. looks so fun.

went to bot to poke a hole in my watch coz too big. i ask the guy how much it cost. he go 5cents. i was like i will come back, have to get some money. then he say don't you get it? there is no 5cents. i go ohhhhhh haha ur funny. he goes just give me a kiss on cheek. i go uhh....no thanks man no thanks. funny funny people.

i am currently looking for a car. hoping to get one for my birthday. right now i want a honda integra. but knowing me, my mind will soon change...but to what?

dunno how i wll afford a car. don't have any source of income anymore...

& so hard to get a job.

plz plz plz strike lotto mummy and daddy. fingers crossed x.x.


No comments:

Post a Comment