Monday, May 11, 2009

little things can make your day

hello monday. beginning of assessment week :( so many internals. stayed up typing my classics internal. started at 2pm and ended at 11.45pm. then i watched an episode of one litre of tears, so sad, i've watched it quite a few times now, then fell asleep around 1am. woke up next morning at 730 with BAGGY eyes :( AHH!! thts wat i get for leaving assignments to the last minute :(

school wasnt so bad today, sophie bought my perfume for me hehehe highlight of my day :)
it's been ages since i wore this smell....smells soooo goood


i think im catching a cold too, my nose is all blocked so i tried this hehehehehehehe its sooo kool you put it up your nose & breathe it in & this soothing coldness goes up your nose & feels GREAT! ^__^ & unblocks your nose! MAGIC!



see yous tomolo if i have time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment