Saturday, May 2, 2009

i luv you, you luv me




long time no blog long time no blog...48 hours! aiyaaaa!!

been a bit lazy...school..work...play...eat...sleep

four lil words that sum up my ENTIRE LIFE..

happy life is deteriorating ever since school started.

yesterday it was exactly THREE MONTHS until i turn 18!!!

one month & 2 days until i don't have to work anymore!!! ^.^!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HATE work!!!

HAPPY LIFE WILL START AGAIN SOON!!

Tewwy made me very happeee on friday!!! she gave me this!!!!!


it's an ERASER! but i dont think i'll ever use it..too too cute, it'll just sit nicely looking cute in my HELLO KITTY pencil case..(too kool too kool)



L O L..i bought mango pudding mix today and i saw this, hehehe





KOOL


___________________________________________________________________


Decorated my restaraunt on RC today!! its soo pwetti!!!


look look



...

i needa grow up


No comments:

Post a Comment