Tuesday, April 28, 2009

procrastinating homework~~i'll do it later i'm pissed

WHAAAT DAAA F*&@#!

I've never noticed the LIL THINGS that can PEE ME OFF!!
Such as the weather..WTF is up with the weather???!!!! HOT? COLD??? MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! GAAHHH!!!!
and then the snails that come out at night, lil hideous creatures!! WHAT'S THE POINT OF THEM!!!! DIEEEE!!!!!!
Have you noticed that now its cold at night, before you go to bed the bed feels kinda DAMP???? & it's uncomfortable to sleep in!!!

I MISS SUMMER!!!!! ICE-CREAM! SNAILESS! DRY BED! WARMTH!....should've made the most of it..

the meaning of regret: wishing someone had done something in a past situation

MY EFFIN REGRETS
..like that dress I should've bought in malaysia for the ball...
..like doing a bit of homework in the holidays so i'd understand what's going on in class..
..dying/colouring my hair in the first place..it's ruined now!!!!

if only i could turn back time...

On the positive side...

BLEACH EPISODE 217 comes out TODAY!!! but...it'll be a couple of days before it comes out on youtube with SUBTITLES!

Don't wana start my homework yet.I NEED MOTIVATION!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment